Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lourouso

Help! EP-TRaineeship March 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! EP-TRaineeship March 2019

Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:01 am
Applicant19 wrote:
lourouso wrote:
Applicant19 wrote:
lourouso wrote:
Applicant19 wrote:
lourouso wrote:You are shortlisted too?

Yes, I was shortlisted, but I don't feel they gonna send me an offer as I haven't received anything from any branch of the EP yet. I have applied to one of the liaison offices, but no response. What about you?

I received 2 emails about the 2/3 of my options. The status in those 2 changed to "not selected" and only my third option is "on going "

So one of your option turned to "not selected" and one is still "on going"? I sent 3 applications, 2 of them have status "not selected" since 10th January. I was shortlisted for the last one but I didn't get any offer. But, there is still "on going" status. I am not sure if I have any chance to be successful. It's a long time already.

Exactly, the same thing happened to me!!

I really would like to know if I should wait more or as it's the end of the month, I can consider my application as unsuccessful.

We will know until 15th February, it's been written at the information in the site of EP. So, let's be positives! Very Happy
Applicant19

Help! EP-TRaineeship March 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! EP-TRaineeship March 2019

Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:19 pm
lourouso wrote: We will know until 15th February, it's been written at the information in the site of EP. So, let's be positives! Very Happy  

To be honest, I am not very positive about it. The people already wrote that they got offers last week. I just think what's wrong... I was finally shortlisted and I sent all required documents. What was wrong with documents when they didn't send me the offer? I really would like to know as I am not aware of any mistake.
Cactusplant

Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:34 pm
I am in same position as above (shortlisted for a position, sent documents but heard nothing). I think it is very rude that they do not tell us once the position we have applied to has been filled.
Applicant19

Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:48 pm
Cactusplant wrote:I am in same position as above (shortlisted for a position, sent documents but heard nothing). I think it is very rude that they do not tell us once the position we have applied to has been filled.

I agree... they could at least change the status on website. It doesn't take almost any time and it woul be very helpful for us. In this way, the most likely we will wait until 15th February just to learn that no any offer will be sent to us.
lourouso

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 am
Still no mail, I suppose I have been rejected
Davidoff78

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:08 am
I

Last edited by Davidoff78 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Davidoff78

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:10 am
lourouso wrote:Still no mail, I suppose I have been rejected

I was preselected for traineeships but so far I have not received any selection results. I am also in the same situation. I have posted the same several days ago. No DG and units contacted me. TO responses are ambiguous and every time I send an email to it I get different confusing responses, no specific answers. I do not know what to do. What about you? Did any DGs or units contacted you? Or did you receive any specific answer from TO?

Good luck to you and fingers crossed Smile
lourouso

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:43 pm
Davidoff78 wrote:
lourouso wrote:Still no mail, I suppose I have been rejected

I was preselected for traineeships but so far I have not received any selection results. I am also in the same situation. I have posted the same several days ago. No DG and units contacted me. TO responses are ambiguous and every time I send an email to it I get different confusing responses, no specific answers. I do not know what to do. What about you? Did any DGs or units contacted you? Or did you receive any specific answer from TO?

Good luck to you and fingers crossed Smile

I am a shortlisted and I havent received an answer. My application status is ''on going'', but I suppose that i am not going to have an offer
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum