Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
m1818

Accommodation Brussels Empty Accommodation Brussels

Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:40 am
Hi everyone,

I'm a non-EU trainee, recently accepted an offer at the EEAS. I was wondering whether anyone got any recommendations in terms of neighbourhoods to look into for accommodation and which websites to consult?

Thank you Smile

Xwish

Accommodation Brussels Empty Re: Accommodation Brussels

Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:28 pm
Hi! I'm also a non-eu trainee accepted in the EP.

People in several forums say Ixelles, Etterbeek, St-Gilles.. are the best neighborhoods (many students, and it's nice and lively). Some people say that the EU quarter is boring (no life after 7pm and the weekends).

I saw so many scams on FB (groups for accommodation for interns/young professionals in Brussels) that I decided to look for something safe.. I discovered this residence for trainees called "Foyer Européen - European Trainees Residence". Does anyone know anybody who went there? Any reviews? Couldn't find any opinions on the place..

Thanks in advance Smile
Zinka

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:36 pm
Belgian here, selected for DG COMM.

Indeed the areas around the unversities (ULB (french) or VUB (dutch) are the better ones to live in. Try to stay away from Sint-Jans Molenbeek and Schaarbeek if you can, although these are not incredibly bad.

Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:18 pm
Hi guys, I was selected for DG CONNECT and I am therefore looking for accommodation in Chasse / Watermael / Trois Tilleuils and other surrounding locations. I was wondering that maybe someone with similar location preferences would like to share an apartment with me (if we will find some, of course more rooms than just one Wink).
Sylvia_Ath
Sylvia_Ath

Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:23 pm
I will be a trainee at DG COMP and I am looking for a fellow trainee (female) around my age (I am 29 years old), clean, tidy and discreet to share a comfortable apartment in Ixelles, Etterbeek or St. Gilles. I will be in Brussels from 7th - 12th Sep to search for accommodation and then I will come again in the of September to settle permanently. PM Please
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum